A National Publication & Community of Professional Women
Fawn Nielsen – President, Hear my Heart Books, Inc.
Fawn Nielsen is the President of Hear my Heart Books, Inc. (HMHB), located in Saskatchewan, Canada and focuses on on social entrepreneurship initiatives. They create and publish resources for children living in crisis and difficult life circumstances – Crisis Management Tools for children.
Their dedicated Production Team, seen here, is passionate about helping kids reach their full potential.
Hybrid Business Model
HMHB’s Hybrid Business Model marries the for-profit and not-for-profit. The strengths of both organizations help to identify social problems and work towards solution-based change. The hybrid model is able to:
- improve systems
- invent and disseminate new approaches
- advance sustainable solutions that create long-term social value
- offer profit-sharing to partners
- reduce dependency on grant agency funding,
- influence positive change in society, and
- work collaboratively with community at the grassroots level to create relevant resources to meet specific needs.
Books, art, crisis management tools, a listing of services, and so many more resources are available are their website.